- Cut your purchasing costs, inventory levels, and inventory carrying costs, while making your workers more productive.
- Reduce expenses by collecting on warranty claims.
- Keep your assets up and running, and know when to replace them.
- Comply with regulations and requirements without breaking a sweat.
- Monitor the energy usage and cost of your assets.
Infor EAM is the most configurable enterprise-grade asset management solution on the market. It gives you the power to improve capital asset management in ways that increase reliability, enhance predictive maintenance, ensure regulatory compliance, reduce energy usage, and support sustainability initiatives. Available in industry-specific editions, it also gives you unparalleled flexibility to zero in on the specialized, industry requirements that can turn your company's asset management into a competitive advantage.
- Make better decisions with a more complete picture of your operating and maintenance expenses, including the environmental impact.
- Up to 50% reduction in maintenance overtime, labor, and contractor costs
- 20% reduction in maintenance material costs
- 20% reduction in production downtime
- 20% or more in energy reductions
- 5% reduction in new equipment costs
- 10% increase in fleet availability
- 50% increase in warranty cost recovery
- 50% reduction in purchasing process costs
Many of the world's leading companies trust Infor EAM to improve their business. With over 20 years of asset management experience built in, Infor EAM has been helping companies around the world—including more than 60% of the Fortune 500.
- Maintenance - Schedule preventive maintenance, and assign resources where they'll do the most good.
- Uptime - Find out where and why your capital assets might fail, and plan alternatives.
- Reliability/Risk Management - Predict equipment reliability problems so you can prevent them from happening.
- Inventory/Warranty - Reduce inventory and purchasing costs, and collect on warranty-related claims.
- Strategic Planning - Manage your assets so you can meet corporate performance goals.
Underperforming assets can have many far-reaching—and negative—impacts on the overall health of a company. Asset downtime can disrupt production and lead to lower customer satisfaction. Inadequate preventive maintenance can increase the cost of keeping assets and equipment running at peak efficiency and force companies to make investments in new equipment that could have been avoided. Inadequate asset management can expose companies to violations of safety regulations and compliance requirements.
Companies like Pepsi, Nike, GlaxoSmithKline, BASF, NYC Parks & Rec, Lowes and many more trust Infor Enterprise Asset Management.
The "Autonomous but Integrated" approach allows separate sites using the SyteLine Manufacturing ERP system to have their own site database that is synchronized with the other sites via the Internet. The sites do NOT need a full-time or fast connection to each other as the "shared data" is synchronized in a queued fashion, achieving near real-time integration. This allows for greatly reduced cost in network connectivity.
Companies leveraging Infor EAM have a mobile connectivity solution to enhance the efficiency of asset management staff members who work in the field. To get the full business benefit from an enterprise asset management (EAM) solution, technicians need access to essential functionality regardless of where they are working. Of course, some tasks can be completed by a worker sitting at a desk. But the vast majority of asset management tasks are erformed in the field, where in most situations there is no direct connection to the company’s EAM application. Overcoming this limitation with mobile connectivity capabilities will give your maintenance and asset management professionals access to your EAM solution where they need it the most—at the point of performance.
For companies leveraging Infor EAM, there is a mobile connectivity solution to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of asset management staff members who work in the field—Infor EAM Mobile.
Mobile extends the value of Infor EAM for field service workers, as well as the managers, clerks, and schedulers who are connected directly to the solution. For technicians working remotely, the solution delivers the functions they need to access, capture, and manage information directly from the job site. Strengthening the communications link between the field and the office makes it possible to assign, perform, and record activities and ad hoc work orders more efficiently. The result is a more empowered field service team and more efficient asset management.
Infor EAM is available in specialized editions, preconfigured to focus on the distinct needs of a range of industries, including:
Improve plant and equipment performance by eliminating unplanned downtime, directly addressing energy waste, and improving compliance.
Better manage equipment and facilities to ensure reliability, while minimizing risk and complying with regulations such as Joint Commission validation and LEED standards.
Infor EAM helps track, report, and repair all physical deficiencies before they spoil a guest experience, while helping you take on new challenges-such as meeting Energy Star standards.
Provide more responsive services to citizens by using Infor EAM to manage preventive maintenance and upkeep of municipal water, sewer, and transit systems as well as all equipment.
Oil & Gas
Avoid costly downtime and stop failures before they occur with condition monitoring. Efficiently manage linear, point, and component-based structure assets. Supports PAS-55 and EPA requirements for GHG emissions reporting.