Congratulations! SUCCESS, you are live with EAM! Now what?
Your EAM instance should be collecting real meaningful data, as this is what you need to effectively manage your operations and direct you maintenance changes moving forward. To be able to begin gathering quality data you need to ensure:
- Widespread user adoption throughout the organization
- Correct data is being captured to effectively measure operations
- Accurate data being input into the system - that truly reflects maintenance staff activities
With Godlan as your Infor EAM success partner, we help you assess your Infor EAM operations and system usage and help you make the most out of your implementation. We offer services such as:
- Reporting – Godlan will help you set up and extract reports for reviewing data such as scheduling, loading, compliance, PM program workload, number of resources per work order & inventory.
- Framework – Godlan will establish a framework that compliments your organization.
- Data Cleanup – Godlan will help improve worker efficiency and/or system performance.
- Reduce and Streamline Clicks – The default number of clicks for a given task does not have to be set in stone.
- Scorecards - Godlan will help you set up scorecards for the measurement and comparison of data across plants and the entire organization.