EAM Energy Performance Management - Reduce energy costs
Energy costs are the fastest-growing operational expense for companies like
yours, and with today’s shrinking margins, reducing energy costs is key to
maintaining profitability. With the right energy performance management system,
you can reduce your energy consumption and costs by 10% to 15%. You can also
extend the life of your assets, deferring costly capital investments. With
audit-grade technology and traceability around your assets, you’ll be better
able to comply with regulatory and shareholder energy consumption reporting
requirements, as well as ensure that your organization is meeting its own
energy consumption initiatives. You can also protect revenue by meeting
customer requirements for environmental impact, such as carbon emissions.
With Infor EAM Energy Performance Management, you’ll be able to meet all of these challenges by having direct access to the information you need to make informed decisions on reducing energy consumption and improving maintenance strategies. You’ll be able to operate more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction as a result.
Infor EAM Energy Performance Management is one of the most comprehensive
end-to-end energy and environmental technology platforms available today. It
delivers the financial and physical controls an enterprise needs to be in full
control of their sustainability, energy consumption, and the asset and
operating infrastructure that underpins them.
With Energy Performance Management you now have the ability to establish sustainable energy policy and programs, monitor and measure your energy performance to determine the causes of energy waste and expense in a timely manner, and enact the activities and programs that allow you to mitigate or prevent these issues.
EAM Energy Performance Management Software Overview Brochure
With Infor EAM Energy Performance Management, you'll have the power to:
• Establish an enterprise energy policy and enable energy monitoring, measurement, analysis, and communication at any level of your enterprise.
• Predict asset failure, perform maintenance when and how it's needed, and protect your operation.
• Detect and eliminate energy waste to reduce energy usage, costs, and environmental risks.
• Adjust your maintenance strategy based on performance, costs, impact, and benchmarking intelligence.
• Perform maintenance at the right time, not when the time is right, due to coordinated production and maintenance schedules.
• Know when to replace or extend asset life with a complete cost picture, including energy, in mind.