EAM (Asset Management) Maintenance - Increase Profitability
Companies facing intense margin pressures and increased competition search
for every means to improve performance and bolster the bottom line. One often
overlooked opportunity is asset maintenance.
Infor EAM Asset Management maintenance solutions help organizations increase profitability through improved asset reliability, efficient asset utilization, and reduced asset-related operating costs. Infor EAM Asset Management software is the tool enterprising companies use to drive asset performance and ensure the delivery of projected financial results.
Infor’s enterprise asset management and maintenance solutions helps companies like yours:
Deploy maintenance resources effectively
Manage maintenance-related work order processes efficiently
Schedule maintenance based on asset condition rather than on arbitrary dates
Model scenarios to determine optimum preventive maintenance
Create customized reports to meet business-specific asset management needs
More than just computerized maintenance management software (CMMS), Infor’s enterprise asset management and maintenance solution enables companies to improve performance visibility by analyzing data for key trends and anomalies, forecasting reliability issues, and making forward-looking decisions that deliver improved bottom-line results. Key functions of Infor EAM software include the following:
- Work Orders—scheduling jobs, assigning personnel, reserving materials, and recording costs.
- Preventive Maintenance—keeping track of preventive maintenance inspections and jobs, including step-by-step instructions or checklists, lists of materials required, and other pertinent details.
- Asset Management—recording data about equipment and property including specifications, warranty information, service contracts, spare parts, purchase date, and expected lifetime.
- Inventory Control—management of spare parts, tools, and other materials including the reservation of materials.
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics—creating customized reports and analyses that can be used to forecast likely problems in time to prevent them.