Infor EAM Strategic Planning - Use assets strategically to achieve performance goals
Top-performing maintenance organizations face a long list of challenges. The
goal is effective asset performance management—not simply fixing something when
it breaks, but actually improving asset efficiency,
availability, reliability, safety, and quality to positively impact the bottom
Infor's EAM solutions help enterprising companies simplify and streamline the consolidation of asset-related data from enterprise systems, so it can be easily viewed and analyzed by those who need it. Through dashboards, predefined and customized reports, and scenario modeling, data becomes useful information that can be incorporated into the organization’s strategic planning process for improved operational results.
Infor EAM Asset Management software helps companies like yours:
- Identify plants, lines, or assets that are likely to underperform
- Determine what impact a change in schedule will have on other activities
- Set a course of action to get the company back on schedule
- Predict the likely effect of increasing an asset’s availability
- Schedule preventive maintenance to optimize uptime
- Align assets to achieve strategic goals
Infor EAM is much more than computerized maintenance management software (CMMS). This asset performance management solution and predictive maintenance enables enterprising companies to increase visibility into asset performance management by capturing and consolidating metrics from a variety of operational and financial systems. The result is improved insight into not only current performance, but also into likely future performance. Backed by domain experts who understand the enterprise asset management and maintenance requirements of today’s competitive businesses, Infor enterprise asset management solutions address:
- Data Integration—flexibly integrating data from enterprise applications to create a single view of the company and support strategic planning and other asset-related processes.
- Budget Management—automating budget setup and the capture, monitoring, control, and analysis of asset-related expenditures.
- Scorecards—displaying dashboard-like gauges that indicate how assets are performing compared to user-defined benchmarks.
- Reports—working with predefined reports (assets, materials, purchasing, scheduling, work, budget analysis, projects, commercial services) as well as customized reports to gain asset performance management insight.
- Analytics—incorporating data from multiple enterprise systems to present a single view of performance information, and enable “what if” modeling to predict future performance.